We take your privacy very seriously and we will not share any information you give us with anyone else unless required by law. We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute the information that you or your users submit on our website. We take your privacy seriously and we want you to feel comfortable using our services.
OneClickSocialLogin (“OneClickSocialLogin”, ”we”, ”us”) is a registered technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools and services for establishing and optimizing a site’s connection with many social networks and providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! and LinkedIn amongst others.
The OneClickSocialLogin social optimization platform enables online businesses (“Developers”) to (a) easily connect their sites to all the major social platforms and integrate with Open ID and other external authentication providers; (b) offer their site visitors (“End Users”) on-site authentication, sharing and social features to enhance their connected experience; and (c) analyze a site’s social activity with helpful use data and metrics.
OneClickSocialLogin’s technology also enables Developers and their End Users to easily distribute web content applications such as photos, videos and other widgets (“Web Applications”) to social networks and a wide variety of other web destinations, and directly to mobile devices.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) via the Site and the Service. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, user name, email address and passwords. OneClickSocialLogin generally collects PII under the following scenarios:
- When you choose to provide us with your PII via the Site; including, when you send us an email asking a question, we use that information to answer your question and will store it for a reasonable time.
- We may periodically publish an email newsletter. If you provide us with your email address for the purposes of receiving OneClickSocialLogin’s email newsletter, we may also email you with further information and offers from OneClickSocialLogin and/or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided within the email.
- The Service may enable you to send emails to your friends. If you provide your email address or your friends’ email addresses for these purposes, OneClickSocialLogin will store those email addresses, but will not use them to send promotional emails to you or your friends (unless you or your friends independently sign up to receive promotional emails from OneClickSocialLogin.)
- When Developers and OneClickSocialLogin Clients register to use the Service via the Site, OneClickSocialLogin collects their name, company, email address, website URL and telephone number. OneClickSocialLogin also asks them to select a password for their account. OneClickSocialLogin uses this information to help maintain their account.
- If you choose to use the Service via one of the many open standards for user authentication and access control (e.g., OpenID, OAuth, etc.) that enable you to link the Service with accounts you have already established with social networking platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and/or email platforms (e.g., Yahoo! Mail), OneClickSocialLogin will collect the PII as well as other information that you have already provided to the social networking or email platform. This PII may include your name, user name, email address and passwords. Although OneClickSocialLogin won’t use your PII in this manner without your affirmative (“Opt-in”) consent, OneClickSocialLogin may use the information collected this way to analyze the usage of the Service and/or to compile anonymous statistics. In all instances, OneClickSocialLogin obtains and uses this information in accordance with the policies of the social networking or email platform.
- End Users may be afforded the opportunity to deploy emails via the Service. Where End Users have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be stored in the address book the OneClickSocialLogin End User creates and will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee. OneClickSocialLogin cautions all End Users to utilize this email functionality in a responsible manner.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
OneClickSocialLogin also collects non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) via the Site and Service. Non-PII is information that may not, on its own, be used to identify or locate a personal or entity, and includes your IP address, browser type, and your computer’s operating system. OneClickSocialLogin collects Non-PII under the following scenarios:
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically collect Non-PII, including but not limited to your IP address, the number, frequency and duration of your visit to the Site and specific pages viewed, your browser type, your Internet Service Provider, your computer's operating system, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site, and information you search for on the Site. This information is used for Site maintenance, to improve the relevance of the content that you see, and for reporting purposes.
- When you register on the Site, the OneClickSocialLogin servers automatically collect the Non-PII items described above as well as your interactions with OneClickSocialLogin’s staff and other registered Site users. We retain this Non-PII in our internal system as part of your registered account. We use this information internally to analyze the aggregate activities and preferences of our registered Site users, and to track and assess your interest in becoming a paid subscriber to the Service
- When you create a Web Application which is using the Service, OneClickSocialLogin may record data related to that activity, including but not limited to the URL of the web page(s) where the Web Application is deployed. We use that information to help maintain and track the effectiveness of the Service.
3. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
OneClickSocialLogin uses “cookies” in connection with the Site and the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the OneClickSocialLogin servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. OneClickSocialLogin uses “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site and the Service. OneClickSocialLogin uses “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. OneClickSocialLogin also uses “flash cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, and to help store the non-PII we use to deliver more relevant content to you via the Site, the Service, and on other websites you may visit. OneClickSocialLogin also use web beacons in connection with the Site and Service. Tracking pixels (also known as “1x1 pixels” or “clear GIFs”) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data.
4. Third Party Data Collection
OneClickSocialLogin may use third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect Non-PII (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter, and certain demographic information such as age and gender) when you visit the OneClickSocialLogin Site and/or use the Service(s). Please note that some Non-PII (which does not include demographic information) is also collected from End Users who simply visit the Site and/or visit a web page where the Service is enabled. Please note that the OneClickSocialLogin Service facilitates the sharing of Web Applications across many different websites, and that it may not be obvious that a Web Application is present on any particular website that you are visiting.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information.
OneClickSocialLogin may share aggregated information with Clients, Developers, prospective Clients and prospective Developers as well as the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Service, spot industry trends, and to generate publicity for the Service. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain PII.
OneClickSocialLogin may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service and/or to provide services on it`s behalf, (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated by contract not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
OneClickSocialLogin cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. OneClickSocialLogin will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as OneClickSocialLogin, in it`s sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of OneClickSocialLogin or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity OneClickSocialLogin may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
OneClickSocialLogin may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including PII and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
6. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Anyone with a registered OneClickSocialLogin account may review, update, correct or delete the PII in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the “End User preferences” associated with their account. OneClickSocialLogin may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you’d like OneClickSocialLogin to delete any PII that it has on you, please send an email to email@example.com.
7. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Storage in the European Union
9. Data protection
We will handle your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. “Data Protection Legislation” means the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and Directive 95/46/EC, any other applicable law or regulation relating to the processing of personal data and to privacy (including the E-Privacy Directive), as such legislation shall be amended, revised or replaced from time to time, including by operation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR).
We fully respect your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with the Service and endeavour to be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information we will collect and how we will use your information. Also, we only collect and use individual’s information where we are legally entitled to do so.